|From my Steelshifters comic.|
|This is a personal license I developed for my original artwork.|
Under the premise that you MUST recognize and respect my authorship and attribute it properly, feel free to:
- Draw fanart, write fanfiction, produce any fan work to make your heart content
- Distribute your fan work, get paid for commissions and sell your unofficial work (AS LONG AS you label it properly as "UNOFFICIAL" and "DERIVATIVE" work)
- Run ads and paid sponsorships on your websites based off my work
- Repost my original work UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS: (1) You're writing a commentary or review of my work; (2) You properly attribute and watermark the copy of my work you upload on your website.
- Resell my original work without permission
PLEASE BEWARE THAT "NO COPYRIGHT" DOESN'T EQUAL "PUBLIC DOMAIN" -- I REFUSE COPYRIGHT BUT I WANT ATTRIBUTION AND RECOGNITION FOR MY ORIGINAL WORK.
Also, please NOTE that while you can even sell the unofficial work you produce, it will NEVER be official work (which I only can produce) unless we come to a different agreement.
Exceptions: Work that was commissioned or drawn for others -- you must ask the commisioner or the person I drew for if you can use the artwork I provided. If they agree, then go on and use it. If they don't, please don't use it.
Piracy: Under the assumption that someone downloading commercial material does so because they're poor or in financial difficulties, I will approve of your downloads provided that you contact me to firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know about your situation. Also, you can pay me in other ways than monetary compensation for work. That will be discussed by email.
LAST UPDATED: 19/06/2014
** NOTE: I do NOT take requests, commissions and art trades. I MIGHT draw gift art sometimes, but only for people I care about. Thank you. **|
Just an Italian soul who (mother)loves robots.