Commission slots: I open 8 in June/July and 5 in December/January every year. I might also open 3 slots in March/April if I have time.
- PayPal (preferred): Note me to know the ID/address
- Ko-fi: ko-fi.com/robocityworld
- *Amazon Gift Cards: they will fund my studies (textbooks, kits and other materials). My Amazon email to send the gift card to is firstname.lastname@example.org
- DA Points (only for commissions up to $20): remember $1 = ~100 points *updated May 31, 2017, after reviewing DA amounts*
* This payment method will be discontinued from August 2017
See my work here on DA and at gallery.luana.me for samples
Rules are simple:
- Fan characters and original characters are accepted. I can do canon characters but not preferred
- No complex backgrounds below $20
- No graphic/sexy/fetish/explicit scenes or pr0n (but tender/tasteful loving scenes are sweet!)
- I might refuse to do a commission if I feel uncomfortable with doing it for some reason; in such case, I will communicate my decision privately
- Payment on delivery of the first sketch for commissions up to $30 and any non-PayPal and non-Ko-fi payments. Everything else, payment of 50% of the final price on delivery of the first sketch, remaining 50% at completion
- Please be aware that, due to my unstable health, it might take me several months to complete your commission. When you order, I will assume you are aware of this note and you will not pressure me to be done quickly (my health issues are not a choice). Thanks!
Interested? See below for rates. When slots open, you can order a commission via Notes (add as much commission detail as you can!) and let your friends know in case they are interested in commissions.
Note: Since March 2017, I'm a registered business as a freelance writer and artist, so art commissions are part of my job. That means I now charge professional rates - not strange if you think about it, since I need to pay business taxes and bills.
However, the rates I offer on DA are already discounted compared to those on my business website.
Taken Slots (June-July 2017)
1. - $20 commission (DA points) - Thread (for my eyes only)
2. - $25 commission (Amazon Gift Card)
3. - TBD
Prices below are for max 2 characters. Rate doubles for each character you add.
** If the picture you want doesn't seem to have a listed rate below, Note me and let me know! I might have missed something when I compiled this commission sheet Thank you **
What you can get for $15 (or 1,200 DA Points)
Sketches (no background, B&W or colored): pencil or digital
Colored sketches (flats or 'sketchy' shading): digital color
What you can get for $20 (or 1,600 DA Points)
Linework (no background): pencil, ink or digital
What you can get for $25
Linework (with background): pencil, ink or digital
Colored artwork (no background):
- digital color
- traditional color (pencils, Copic+Letraset markers)
What you can get for $30
Digitally colored artwork (traditionally drawn and inked, simple background)
What you can get for $45
Comic strip (pencil and/or ink + digital color)
Inked Comic Page - $100 per page
Comic page like the one below:
Sketched, penciled and inked traditionally (ink pens, brush).
Digitally Colored Comic Page - $130 per page
Samples coming soon!